RE: HylaFax WWW Gateway

They exist.   I've got an old copy of them that someone gave me.  If no one
else answers with a more recent version, I'll send you a copy.

I'm not sure if it will do all you say, but it will tell you what the staus of
the system is, and allow you to manage jobs.

Patrick

On 29-Sep-98 Peter Gansterer wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> In the Hylafax FAX I read that there might exist a set of Perl cgi scripts
> which allow HTML clients to list received Facsimile, view them, or print
> them.
>
> Actually I could NOT find anything the like.
> Can anyone tell me if such is available, and where?
>
> thx in advance,
>
>               Peter.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions