Re: WHFC: wrong email appears in faxcron

Thomas Wimmer wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I do use WHFC (0.8.9) for faxing from Windows-Computers (great program).
>
> However, I noticed some irregularities:
> Even I did enter my email correctly in the user-preferences
> (thomas@lcars.wh.uni-stuttgart.de), the daily status-report mailed to me
> via faxcron states the email as thomas@wh.uni-stuttgart.de, omitting the
> host. (perhaps the part after the @ has too many "dots" ?)

Hi,

the WHFC E-Mail part has nothing to do with HylaFAX scripts like
faxrunq etc. You have to set this e-mail adresses in HylaFAX itselve.

> Second thing: HylaFAX always sends "normal" faxes, even if I do check
> the "Fine Print" box in WHFC.
> Is this a known problem ? Or did I miss something ?

Normaly this should work. Have you checked the setup of the HylaFAX
server
and are you shure that the machine you send the fax to, is able to
receive
faxes with 196lpi ?

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions