Re: Macflex cannot delete queue

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Max Chow wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have installed the hylafax 4.0pl1 in RH5.1 server, and use Macflex as
> client on my Mac.  But interesting is, I can send and view the fax log
> currectly, but I cannot delete any fax listed in the log.  Anyone have
> the same experience, please advice how can I solve the problem.

You're not expected to be able to delete you faxes from the received
or done queue, only the send queue (and only if you're the sender).
The HylaFAX system should clean up the files automatically, provided
it has been set up correctly.

Cheers.
--
VS-LBH-OBGURERQ-GB-QRPELCG-GUVF-LBH'YY-WHFG-SVAQ-GUNG-VG'F-WHFG-N-G
BGNYYL-ZRNAVATYR[Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>]FF-ZRFFNTR-QRF

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions