MultiTech modems

I am planning on changing my faithful fax modem:

	ZYXEL U1496E/V 6.15 M

with a newer one that will ostensibly give me better
service in terms of sending faxes. (5+ years of service is pretty good)

There has been some useful information on this list on the
MultiTech MT2834ZDX product. I am thinking of purchasing a:

	MT3334ZDX

model, only because thats what my local distributor stocks.

>From the data sheets these two models seem the same w.r.t.
fax functionality.

Does any one have information to confirm this fact in terms
of actual operational data/experience?

[ My present configuration is the above mentioned ZyXel modem
  and Solaris 2.5, SparcClassic, HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl1 ]

Russell P. Sutherland      	Email: russ@madhaus.cns.utoronto.ca
4 Bancroft Ave., Rm. 102	Voice: +1.416.978.0470
University of Toronto		Fax:   +1.416.978.6620/3787
Toronto, ON  M5S 1C1 		WWW:   http://madhaus.cns.utoronto.ca/~russ
CANADA

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions