Re: TPC-OPER: Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and ZyXEL Omni modem

| Thanks for replying Matthias, but why won't anyone address the very technical
| --  points raised by Mr. Pollack?

Thanks, Darren. I too was beginning to get a little depressed at a total
absence of any attempt to address these issues.

While Harald is convinced that the ZyXEL modem is not at fault, your
statistical observations are that Hylafax behaves better with other
modems.

One other issue that no one seems to be addressing is my phenomenally
high frequency of "Transmit Phase B" errors. Will these too go away if I
move to a Multitech?

Regards,
Shuvam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions