Re: Large number of errors with Hylafax and ZyXEL Omni modem

Dear Matthias,

| I can't imagine that your problems mostly has to do with the
| HylaFAX software. You should try to check the problems in the
| log files...

I am at the end of my knowledge about fax systems. One day's sample log
file reported by Hylafax has been kept at

	http://www.spaceNETindia.com/faxerrors.txt

In case you have the patience to look at it, please feel free. In
addition, Harald Pollack has pointed out specific problems of Hylafax's
handling of the fax protocol after going through my logfiles
painstakingly. Those comments have been posted to the mailing list,
maybe you can take a look.

regards,
Shuvam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions