problem sending faxes to pxb

We encuntered a problem when our properly running hylafax tries to send
faxses to places where small (home) pbx installed.
It seems the pbx expects some kind of signalling from the sender to decide
wether it's a voice, data or fax call. Hylafax is quiet and the receiver
hangs the line, resulting no answer from remote.

Is there a way to configure hylafax to send this signal (a kind of repeating
beep) after the receiver picks up the phone.

Thanks

Ferenc Cserei
NIS engineer
feri@graphisoft.hu