Re: Announcement: RPMs for hylafax and libgr

Ramana Juvvadi wrote:

    Matthias.Apitz@SOFTCON.de writes:

     > [ BTW: It's a good idea to send also the MD5 checksums for your
     > binary distribution so that folks can check what they transfered. ]

    Sure. Would check into it.

     > HylaFAX (please note the spelling of the name) is a free

    I have no problem sticking to the spelling. The source code on ftp.sgi.com
    says hylafax-v4.0pl1.tar.gz. Is it possible for you to change its
    name, because I have to refer to the original URL in RPM spec file.

The spelling of HylaFAX in URLs should not be changed. I was talking
about the spelling in the documentation and in the mailing-list.

	matthias

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions