Re: AW: Problems with MPS (more pages, same document)

> in fact -- this is my problem. We're running a TPC.INT cell here, and
> as often this problem occurs, people call us and are *very* upset about
> abusing their fax machines. Even worse, all they see is the cover sheet,
> not the actual message.

I think I've got the same problem here. On some destinations I always
get an
RTN and the page is transmitted nine times (3x3). The workaround I found
is,
when i send the fax in fine mode there are no problems, only the
telephonratings
are higher (twice as normal). I'm now thinking about patching the
HylaFAX-Source
(faxd/Class2Send.c++, removing "morePages = TRUE" in line284). Would
this solve
the problem or will I get other problems ?

Conf:
Linux 2.0.30
Hylafax 4.0pl1
4x Skyconnect 28800

Michael

--
Michael Mller                    A. Heinemann Heide GmbH & Co.KG
Unix-Systemadministrator          Technische Gebudeausrstung

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions