Re: HylaFAX v4.0pl1 installation problem (fwd)

>Subject: Re: HylaFAX v4.0pl1 installation problem
>

> LogFacility:            0x4f
>                          ^^^^

We have changed the above

    LogFacility:        daemon

This eliminated the errors found in syslog and xferlog but still the
server needs "faxgetty -D ttyS1" to activate modem and still "sendfax"
create the "Phase Transmission error B".
    LogFacility:        local0

We did not need to try this as the previous one eliminated the errors.
Please advice us the next step we should take to eliminate the above error.

Thanks and Regds. S.F.Ahmed/S.Samad 18/06/97.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions