cu -l works but fax doesn't ...

Hi gang!

I have hylafax on solaris 2.5.1 with a suprafaxmodem L144xxx

I'd been experiencing some wierd stuff with hylafax. I may say that it works,
when it wants to work. Some time it work and sometimes It doesn't works

My fax is connected in the same voice line. When I send a fax and I'm my
voice line is busy, the q faxed gets stuked on a que that never goes out.
Is there a way to force my que out ?
Once when a que is tucked, I never can make it work again. I can see my
modem lights flashing but hylafax never can reach the line again.

If a do cu -l cua/b I can comunicate with my modem.
if a remove the qued fax nothing hapens  even If I restart the hylafax.

What I used to do was the follwing:

some times I have to do these operations several times in order to make the
fax come up but now it does't wants to work anymore, ebven if it rsponds
with the cu -l command.

1) /etc/init.d/hylafax stop
2) sacadm -k -p zsmon
3) turn the modem off and then on
4) sacadm -s -p zsmon
5) /etc/init.d/hylafax start

I already RFM but I did't foun any thing similar to my simptoms.

Any idea guys.

thanks and have anice day

Carlos Reed

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions