Re: Two off the wall questions

Hi,

There is no "easy" way to do it.  I can imagine that you would end
up beating yourself up over it.

Maybe if you describe what you are trying to accomplish, there is another
way that it could be resolved.  There are many powerful features that
lots of people are not aware of.

Good Luck,

--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions