Two off the wall questions

Is there an easy way to have two complete seperate hfaxd process running on
the same computer?  I would want them to use different directory trees.  I
see how to set them up to use different port numbers, but the base directory
seems to be only a compile time option.  Does this mean that I have to
completely re-compile hylafax for each directory tree?

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, but our email system was messed
up at the time, so I don't know if anyone tried to answer me.

Is there an easy way to configure a different dialrules file for each modem?

Thanks,

John
--

+--+  ==  |  John Patrick Poet          Blue Sky Tours
|  |      |  System Admin/programmer    10832 Prospect Ave., N.E.
|     +---+  john@BlueSkyTours.COM      Albuquerque, N.M. 87112
|     |      Ph. 505 293 9462           Fx. 505 293 6902

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions