Help seting default variables for cover page

	I am in the process of setting  up V4 of Hylafax. I have created my own
	cover page (much thnaks to the mailing list archive here), and am know
	ready to set up some of the default items such as from-company. I
	havefoundthe reference to ~/.faxdb in the faxcover man page. So here is
	the questio, Whay format do I use here? Is it like assigning a
	environment variable (eg fromm-company="My Company Name") ?

	Is this the best/only place to set these up? I would like for some of
	thes to be common to all users, so I would rather not have to maintain
	each users ~/.faxdb file.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955