Re: HylaFAX Documentation

> 3) man pages.
>    It is a fact that the location of the man pages varies from platform to
> platform. I had to change the location of the man pages in the HTML pages to
> make them work under Linux.

There is or was a bug in this area, in that the build procedure attempted
to cope with several different man styles, but failed for Slackware 2 Linux.
However, Linux contains a mix of BSD and AT&T naming styles, and different
packagings require different handling of man pages.

You should also note that at least some versions of Hylafax have a serious
security hole in the HTML man page support.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions