Re: Can I send word 6 document?

lychow@hkucs.org said:
> hello,
> I have visited the email-to-fax site and would like to know if there
> are any client utilities on win95 that would send a word 6 document to
> the fax server ( on internet ) ? or any method to it ...

> Best Wishes, Lap Yip

I'm not sure what you mean by 'the e-mail-to-fax' site.  If you mean
TPC.INT's site, then please see

	http://www.tpc.int/clients.php

where we do indeed have a WIN95 client which will allow you to FAX word 6
documents (or really any document) through our internet 'community service'
of globally internetworked e-mail -> FAX servers.

If you had visited some other e-mail-to-fax site, then please accept my
apologies.

-DPN

--
Mr. Arlington Hewes           (tpcadmin@info.tpc.int)
The TPC.INT Subdomain          (http://www.tpc.int/)

       ***  FOR GENERAL INFORMATION                   ***
       ***         Mail to tpcfaq@info.tpc.int        ***
       ***  FOR A LIST OF CURRENT COVERAGE            ***
       ***         Mail to tpccover@info.tpc.int      ***