sended fax are shrinked

Hallo,

I have the problem that the faxes which I send with HylaFAX 4.0pl1
from a Linux 2.0.28 System (Zyxel 1496e 5.02) are shrinked. That means
that when I print over an normal ps-printer the site is 22 cm and when I
send it as a fax (receving-mashine is a normal paper fax) the fax is 7
cm.

I think the problem is in the settings for the ps to fax converting.
Have anybody the  same problem or better a solution.

Mike

albatros@pl2.stuttgart.netsurf.de

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions