Worldblazer set up for inbound/outbound faxes ?

	Does any one have a Telebit Worldblazer set up for inbound and outbound
	faxes. With ot without adaptive answer would do since I think the
	firmware that I have is to old to support that.

	I have outbound working, and it picks up the phone on inbound, but trys
	to answer as a data modem.

	I would greatly appreciate any advice on what registers I might need to
	tweak.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955