Re: No way to send faxex with hylafax and US-Robotics Courier modem

Gildas Perrot wrote:

    I found my problem : AT commands for my USR modem were not correct : AT&K=
     =

    instead of AT&H commands. Furthermore, I found that being in debug modes =

    greater than default ones gives "COMREC error in transmit Phase B/got DCN=
    ".

    Now I have solved my problems, I was woundering if there is some document=
     to =

    explain the interest of version 4.0 vs 3.0 of Hylafax.

see source tree html/beta*.php

    Please answer me directly since I am not registered to mailing list.

then you'll miss a lot of answers to your future questions;

	matthias
--
firm: matthias.apitz@softcon.de [voc:+49-89-61308-351, fax: +49-89-61308-188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

"We don't care.  We don't have to.  You'll buy whatever we ship, so why bother?
 We're Microsoft." (found in Usenet)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions