Re: No way to send faxex with hylafax and US-Robotics Courier modem

I found my problem : AT commands for my USR modem were not correct : AT&K
instead of AT&H commands. Furthermore, I found that being in debug modes
greater than default ones gives "COMREC error in transmit Phase B/got DCN".

Now I have solved my problems, I was woundering if there is some document to
explain the interest of version 4.0 vs 3.0 of Hylafax.
Please answer me directly since I am not registered to mailing list.

Thanks a lot in advance.		Gildas.

------- Replied message

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions