Re: help me upgrade, please

Luiz Otavio Lautenschlaeger Zorzella wrote:

    I have HylaFax4.0pl0 installed in my system, and I compiled pl1. Now I
    want to install pl1, but I'm affraid just making "make install"
    without "faxsetup" could not be enough.

    Please, take away my fears, and tell me I don't need to reconfigure it
    all, and "make install" is enough...

    I'm waiting for this to upgrade...

You should
- save files you later want to re-use (like spool/etc/hosts)
- remove all HylaFAX files;
- make install
- faxsetup
- copy files back you've saved

	matthias

--
firm: matthias.apitz@softcon.de [voc:+49-89-61308-351, fax: +49-89-61308-188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

"We don't care.  We don't have to.  You'll buy whatever we ship, so why bother?
 We're Microsoft." (found in Usenet)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions