Re: [hylafax-users] Suggestion for hylafax client

I use a simple perl script using Fax::Hylafax::Client

http://search.cpan.org/~arak/Fax-Hylafax-Client/

I call that from my PHP program – basically create the pdf for the fax to be sent, then call the script with arguments of the file to be faxed, the fax number and any other run time options.

Alternatively you could implement the Hylafax protocol directly (which is a small extension to the ftp spec) and talk directly to the server, or you could load the sendfax binary on the remote system and call it to submit faxes.

Good luck!

-Siri Vias