[hylafax-users] Suggestion for hylafax client

Hi,
 I have just setup an hylafax server. Now I want to integrate any hylafax client which can be called from my PHP script to send fax. server and client will be physically at remote distance.
Is there any client which I can use for this purpose.
I can not use email option but an client which directly communicates with the server.

thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions