Re: [hylafax-users] "Waiting for modem to come ready" another

Jonathan Recly wrote:
Le 27/11/2010 03:57, Lee Howard a écrit :

Jonathan Recly wrote: > Lee : I tested the update iaxmodem. But the result was unsatisfactory. > The modem could not send faxes.

Please elaborate on "could not send faxes".  That's where we need to
work from.

Thanks,

Lee.

I Lee,

The recipient tel me two bad result's messages :

1 width : RSRPEC error/got DCN; Giving up after 3 attempts to send same page
Other message said : Failure to train remote modem at 2400 bps or minimum speed; Giving up after 3 attempts to send same page

The physical fax explain that transmission isn't complete ....

The same fax sent width old iaxmodem version is ok ....

Okay, so go back through the iaxmodem releases release-by-release and find out which release was the last release that worked.

Thanks,