Re: [hylafax-users] "Waiting for modem to come ready" another

Jonathan Recly wrote:
I am contacting you because I have problems with iaxmodem and hylafax.

Sometimes it goes into some modem status "waiting to be ready" and does
not change state. These same modem worked just before.

The only solution I found for now is to reboot the service iaxmodem and
hylafax.

Looking at the logs, I perceived that the modem has a problem:

"Unable to Pass The full buffer onto the Device queue. 1 bytes of 4094
written: Resource temporarily unavailable"

If anyone has an idea to help me.

The version :
iaxmodem-0.1.14-1
hylafax-4.3.3-7rhel5
Asterisk 1.4.24

I think that you should upgrade iaxmodem to 1.2.0. I suspect that your old iaxmodem is crashing.

Thanks,