[hylafax-users] Modify typerules

Hi, I want to modify typerules to send doc files.

In typerules I can comment or uncomment (#) the line to doc files and use antiword to convert doc files in ps files, but antidwords don't like me, and I want to use another software to convert the file.

I have another software, openoffice, and i want to use it.

I've modified the line this way:

0       short           0xd0cf          pdf     java -jar /usr/src/jodconverter-2.2.2/lib/jodconverter-cli-2.2.2.jar %i %o

In this line, i say to hylafax that doc files convert it in pdf files with jodconverter software, no?? Well, this doesn't work.

if I use it in console, tell it file.doc and file.pdf iis works very very fine, but here no.

When I try to send it, I see this message:

Exec_sendfax error: Nov 24, 2010 11:06:30 AM com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.connection.AbstractOpenOfficeConnection
connect INFO: connected Nov 24, 2010 11:06:30 AM com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.connection.AbstractOpenOfficeConnection
disposing INFO: disconnected Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: unknown document format for file:
/tmp/sndfaxGeWOyy at
com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.guessDocumentFormat(AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:121)
at com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convert(AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:96)
at com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convert(AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:74)
at com.artofsolving.jodconverter.openoffice.converter.AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.convert(AbstractOpenOfficeDocumentConverter.java:70)
at com.artofsolving.jodconverter.cli.ConvertDocument.convertOne(ConvertDocument.java:154)
at com.artofsolving.jodconverter.cli.ConvertDocument.main(ConvertDocument.java:133)
Error converting data; command was "java -jar /usr/src/jodconverter-2.2.2/lib/jodconverter-cli-2.2.2.jar

Anyone knows if this that I want to make it's possible??

It's looks that the file loose the format, so it does not knows the format and it does not converted.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions