Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax + Sendpage use different "modem"

In /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config set ServerTracing to 0xFFF and see why faxq isn't allocating the job to the modem.

Thanks,

Lee.

Kenneth "Ellis" McCall wrote:
I was making sure I was capitalizing the S in ttyS0, just typod it in my email. If I don't capitalize it, it comes back with an error.