[hylafax-users] Fax Send - 0:0 pages and empty TTS

Hi,

 there is something strange going on with my hylafax instance. I am sending a fax. It comes into the queue. faxstat -s shows Pages 0:0 and TTS Status is empty. ps -ef |grep getty doesnt show faxgetty running. The fax stays in the queue and is never being send.

 If I restart hylafax and capi4hylafax the fax is sent and faxgetty is to be seen with ps -ef.

 The problem is I can't restart the server after each fax :). Could't find passing solution in the mailing list so asking what am I missing? Thanks in advance.

 Cheers

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions