Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax using LAN SIP trunks

 Hi Mike,

In my humble opinion T-38 is the way to go. If you really don't need
asterisk, don't install it and use the t38modem [1] instead if the
aixmodem, this days any SIP provider allows you to use it. I managed to
install it on  centOS 5.5 64-bit edition and on a Virtual machine
running Fedora 13 64-bit. Here is the versions I used: T38Modem Version
1.2.1 (OPAL-3.9.0/3.9beta0, PTLIB-2.9.0/2.9beta0 (svn:24174)) by
Vyacheslav Frolov on Unix Linux

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/t38modem/