[hylafax-users] mail2fax hylafax+ 5.4.2, problems in pdfs

Trying to get email to fax gateway modofied on hylafax+ 5.4.2.

The server is ubuntu 10.04 , running postfix.  I’ve setup the mail2fax script from the hylafax+ page, but some jobs are coming in wrong.

First, when using an html mail client, like hotmail, or using something like outlook 2007 the style information is printed in the fax.  The body of the email is printed normally, then the  style information is printed below that, along with the original email body.

Plain text works just fine, but I’d like to be able to fax html without all the formatting attached to it.

Also, is there a way to remove the to:, from : subject: and date information from the first page?  I’d like to get it so that it’s blank except for the information the sender puts in the body of the email.

matt

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions