Re: [hylafax-users] mailfax script

I fixed the textfmt problem thanks to a posting I found on an Ubuntu mailing list (thanks chrisrd, whoever you are)

I tried a myriad of combinations to get the Fontmap parameter right, but this script put the right entries into hyla.conf

#!/bin/bash

fm=`locate Fontmap | perl -ne 'chomp; if (s!/Fontmap(?:\.GS)?$!!) { $d{$_}=1; } END { print join(":", keys %d), "\n" } '`
if [ "$fm" ]
then
perl -pi -e's!^(FontMap:\s*).*!$1'${fm}'!' /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf
else
echo "Sorry, can't find any Fontmap files"
fi

James Smith
Network Administrator
812.481.7215 direct