[hylafax-users] Bypass faxmail

Hi people,

I’m trying to set up my email 2 fax gateway to insert the email body into the comments of the cover page instead of sending the cover page and then a separate page with the email.

I am currently using the FAXNumber@xxxxxxxxxx method and it works fine with the sample mail2fax.sh scrip that is on the Hylafax+ HOWTO site.  It seems to me that the mail2sendfax script on the same site would do this job but I can’t get it work.  When I adjust my alias to point to mail2sendfax as opposed to mail2fax.sh I get an error.

I have already made the script executable, linked it to the /etc/smrsh directory and restarted sendmail.  I’m still getting returned mail with no fax going through.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Lucas

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions