[hylafax-users] Some like it PDF, others like it TIFF

Hi all,

Here's the situation...  we have a hylafax + avantfax server that is running quite nicely (thank you, Lee Howard), but now the end user has more complex needs...

At present, all faxes are converted to PDF and emailed to the appropriate person.

Needs:

Option 1: We need to have ONE of the groups (DIDs in this case) copy the TIF version of the incoming fax into a drive on a Windows server on the same LAN.

Option 2: We need to have ONE of the groups (DIDs in this case) send the emailed fax as a TIF version while keeping all other faxes as PDFs for emailing.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

--Eriks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions