[hylafax-users] Problem send fax to zimbra email

Dear All,

First of all Sorry for my bad english langguage...
Before i already using hylafax with zimbra and running well, the structure like this : receive fax using serial modem and then send fax to my zimbra email. for information before i using ip 192.168.101.0 and the os is ubuntu 7.10

and then i change my ip address class from class c to class b ( become 172.16.0.0 ), after that i fresh install again postfix and hylafax server using ubuntu 9.04.
when installing everything very well no error, but when i receiving fax no problem but when send the postfix send to my zimbra email, my syslog
say status=bounced, unknown user = operatorfax

* my zimbra email server is local server not using public ip
* my FaxDispatch SENDTO = operatorfax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
                              FILETYPE = pdf;

Please help is that something wrong or maybe i forgotten something when setup the postfix or hylafax...

Thanks 4 All
Ronny Tri