[hylafax-users] Installation problem hylafax 6.0.4 on Ubuntu 10.04

Having installation problems with 6.0.4 on Ubunut 10.04.

System is running iaxmodem and asterisk 1.6.23

Installing 6.0.4 from source, and coming across two errors.

1) /usr/local/sbin/textfmt: No font metric information found for "Courier-Bold".

I read that this wasn’t supposed to happen in the  latest packages.  Next I found older information saying to edit the Fontmap entry, which then leads me to the second problem.

2)  There is no /etc/hylafax folder created by install, and no hyla.conf in /var/spool/hylafax/etc.

Matt

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions