Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and Atmail

> Also look into AvantFax, it's also PHP and you might be able to learn
> from or reuse some of their code.

I do have the avantfax interface but wondered about integrating in terms of users not having to dual log into anything.
Maybe even using ldap or something along those lines. Anything but multiple logins.
I was also hoping to simply put a user into a certain CBSUB level which gives that user hylafax access.
Basically, I'm trying to eliminate the maintenance of multiple accounts all over the place.

> why not just implement email to fax and fax to email?  you can get
> some level of job control by attaching a script to the job status
> email sender address, so users can just reply with "cancel" to have a
> failing job cancel.

I've not come across any scripts which are email based that would allow this?
As for email to fax and fax to email, isn't that how it works stand alone? You create an account on the server, then the user can use say a windows application to send faxes and receive using normal email.

I'm not sure I follow this but am certainly interested in anything that would eliminate even one separate account/login.