[hylafax-users] Modems

Hello all,

Would anyone be able to recommend a good external fax modem (serial) for use with Hylafax? I currently use 2 USR Sportster external 33.6 faxmodems and I am not too happy with their performance – they seem to hang up in the middle of fax transactions quite a bit. Any recommendation would be appreciated.

believed to be clean.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions