Re: [hylafax-users] Clients and Hylafax 6.0.4

* John Hudak <jjhudak@xxxxxxxxx> [100810 11:52]:
> Really????  6.0.4 does not support a client connection via yajhfc?

Um.. I'm certainly sure there is more to his problem than that... 6.0.4
certainly still speaks the same protocol as HylaFAX 4.4.  There have
been *additional* commands (like the *SORTFMT)  and job options
(pagerange, PCL documents) added as to the protocol HylaFAX continues to
get more features, but we haven't taken away any of the existing
protocol commands or job options...

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103