Re: [hylafax-users] Clients and Hylafax 6.0.4

Really????  6.0.4 does not support a client connection via yajhfc?

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Andre Truter <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hallo,

I have a client who has been using hylafax with YajHFC for a number of
years now.  The client connects to hylafax on port 4559 and the user can
send faxes and also see a list of recieved faxes.

Recently we started to upgrade his machines to openSUSE 11.3 and this
ships with hylafax 6.0.4 which dropped support for the client
connections.

We would like to use Hylafax v 6.x as it should solve the
Landscape/Portrait problem when sending a fax, but how can we use the
client with the new hylafax?

Or what alternatives are there to the client?

Thanks
Andre Truter | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Jabber: andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We assimilated the Pooh!" ~