[hylafax-users] Confirmation email sometimes not sent

 Hi,

I have a Hylafax installation with fifteen or so users, who send faxes
using Winprinthylafax and sendfax command line utility. Users claim that
sometimes (very rarely) they don't receive the confirmation email. And
indeed, I found a Hyalfax log file in which the fax was sent perfectly
OK, but there was nothing in /var/log/maillog at that time. How would I
go about troubleshooting this?

Hylafax version is 4.3.3.

Thanks.

--