[hylafax-users] hylafax 6 and landscaped pages

Hi,

I’m sending faxes through YAJHFC client.

I don’t know if the problem is due to the client or to hylafax.

There is a strange problem when I try to send a fax where the cover page is vertical

and page 2, for example, is instead horizontal.

The document that I see in preview is exactly like that, and it is displayed perfectly.

On the receiver side it doesn’t.

The second page is incomplete, I mean that page 2 is vertical and, obviously

there is 2 very large borders at left and right of the original text that are missing.

How can I tell to hylafax to automatically rotate landscaped pages?

Thanks.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions