Re: [hylafax-users] R: R: sorting based on tty

I've found the correct syntiax. There was an error on sed.
Besides of missing variable substitution, there is also the problem
that Recvq_tts1 is a SUBdirectory of recvq
Well, the first part "recvq" were missing.

This now works for me
NEWFILE=`echo $FILE | sed s/recvq/recvq_$DEVICE/g`;
cp $FILE recvq/$NEWFILE;
FILE=$NEWFILE;

I removed commas from sed and added recvq on second line.

Apart this, I would prefere to MOVE file instead of copy.
Do you see any catch in this?

Besides, now I need a windows client that let me configure the directory ttS1 for user 1 and
ttS0 for user 0. This way every user could see only their files send or received.
How can I do this?

thank you!
Regards.