[hylafax-users] R: sorting based on tty

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: giovedì 24 giugno 2010 05:04
A: max
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Re: [hylafax-users] sorting based on tty

max wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I?ve hylafax-4.3.3-1 running on centos 5.5 64 bit.
>
> I?ve also two modem linked to ttyS0 e ttyS1.
>
> They work fine (send and receive) but I need to use folder recvd_ttyS1
> and recvd_ttyS0
>
> based on modem that receive the call.
>
> I?ve already try to add this, at the end, to faxrecvd but was unsuccessful
>
> NEWFILE=`echo $FILE | sed 's/recvq/recvq_$DEVICE/g'`;
>
> cp $FILE $NEWFILE;
>
> FILE=$NEWFILE;
>
> How can I do?

	Have you run the bin/faxrcvd command line as-given in the session
log
	from the /var/spool/hylafax directory as root?

All operations where performed as root. The newly created sub-directories
for modem 1 and 2
were created by a cp -a just to be sure that permissions were correct.
After that I even reboot the entire server and I didn't do any other
particular thing.
What do you mean by " run the bin/faxrcvd command line as-given in the
session log"?
Do you mean perhaps that after EVERY modification of this file there is a
command
to launch to finalize all operations?
thanks

Thanks,