Re: [hylafax-users] Cutted fax, testing tools?

Ibon Castilla wrote:
Periodically I get some faxes "cutted". For example, a 2 pages long one
gets to the incoming folder two times: first page is cutted, so it enter
to the incoming folder again.
I see nothing at the syslog file: no error, no communication problem, or
anything like that. So my problem is how to know if the problem is
comming from "my side" (my HylaFAX and my faxmodem) or there is another
problem with the line, the remote fax machine or anything else.
May I test the line in somehow?, may I test my config and my faxmodem
too to discard any error at my side?.

We need to see the corresponding session log from /var/spool/hylafax/log/

Thanks,