[hylafax-users] send pdf problems

Hi there, i have installed hylafax-server and hylafax-client on Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS from our repos, when i send from command line or from some client a pdf or normal ASCII txt file i receive a blank page on real fax. I using this simple string for test my server : "sendfax -n -d dest_number file.pdf or file.txt"
So whe i send a normal .tif file thats all right.
I attach an image with image of fax received.
I don't know where is the problem, i suppose that is in some conversion string..but i don't know where find this problem.
Have some idea? :) thanks a lot
Filippo Meloni
meloni.filippo@xxxxxxxxx
-