Re: [hylafax-users] Extra HTML Cover Page

I tried the -T switch but that didn't help.  The last lines of the default html cover sheet were as follows:

I deleted the line "<p>&nbsp;</p>".  Now I can get all of the information on just one cover page and not also get the extra blank page.  Thanks for your suggestion.  It's always nice to get feedback when you have a problem.

- doug4

From: Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Paul_Malone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/31/2010 03:34 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Extra HTML Cover Page

Paul_Malone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm using HylaFAX 5.4.2 with AvantFAX and html2ps.  I'm trying to use
> an HTML cover page.  It's working okay except that I am getting an
> extra cover page that is blank.  All of the information fits on the
> first cover page and it looks okay.  There is about a 2 and 1/8 inch
> margin at the bottom of the page after the last line prints, but it
> still prints a second blank cover page.  How do I prevent the blank
> cover page from being generated?

Are you using faxmail?  And if so, are you using the -T switch?

Thanks,

Confidentiality Notice: This message is the property of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky. It may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or taking any action in reliance on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions