Re: [hylafax-users] send pdf problems

This is more of the same problems that other HylaFAX users have had with Ghostscript 8.71. Look in the mail archives for solutions.

Thanks,

Lee.

Filippo Meloni wrote:
Hi there, i have installed hylafax-server and hylafax-client on Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS from our repos, when i send from command line or from some client a pdf or normal ASCII txt file i receive a blank page on real fax. I using this simple string for test my server : "sendfax -n -d dest_number file.pdf or file.txt"
So whe i send a normal .tif file thats all right.
I attach an image with image of fax received.
I don't know where is the problem, i suppose that is in some conversion string..but i don't know where find this problem.
Have some idea? :) thanks a lot