[hylafax-users] Connection time reporting

Hi,

We're seeing a significant inconsistency between the connection times reported by Hylafax and those stated on our phone provider account.

This appears to be the case because Hylafax connection times are only recorded for successful calls. Is this correct? And if so, is there anyway to obtain total connection times regardless of fax success?

i.e. some calls are answered by a human (not a fax machine), so these fail as a fax job, but we are still paying for these calls, and would like to reconcile this against our bill.

Thanks
Pete

This communication including any email attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure or action taken in reliance on this email is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received the email in error please reply to the sender and destroy all copies. The sender does not warrant that this email is free from viruses and other defects. By opening this email you accept responsibility for all damages whether direct or indirect and agree that the sender’s liability, if any, is limited to the re-supply of the email. The views expressed herein are those of the individual and not the organization unless expressly stated otherwise.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions