Re: [hylafax-users] Question about "Start faxing after beep"

ulversson wrote:
Does anybody here know how to delay fax sending in hayes accura external, serial modem?
I have "No carrier detected" for every faxes where fax calls starts with message "start faxing after beep"
Or maybe there is other solution?

The Accura modem is probably detecting the voice energy and saying "NO CARRIER" when it really should just wait longer... either that, or the time for the dialing plus the wait is so long that the timeout expires.

I advise you to add some commas at the end of your dialstring for that number. So dial "12345,,,," to add 8 seconds of wait.

Thanks,