[hylafax-users] upgrade to Hylafax+ 5.4.2

Hi;

I have upgraded to Hylafax+ 5.4.2 after finding some problem on Hylafax+ 5.4.1 with Ghostscript 8.71.  Based on my initial test, I can use "sendfax" command and using "email2fax" function to send fax.  However; while using "sendfax", I saw the following message on console, how can I fix it.  The fax can be sent, just want to know to maintain the server better than no warning message displayed during send.

sendfax -n -D -d 444.6965588 faxtest
Font Courier-Bold: /usr/share/ghostscript/8.71/Resource/Font/NimbusMonL-Bold: No glyph metric table located; using fixed widths.
request id is 10 (group id 10) for host localhost (1 file)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this e-mail or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions